Friday 11 February 2011

Lets go on a journey.

Hello internet peeps!

So, I've just begun my journey into the unknown blogging-world, a journey I never thought I would be a part of. This blog isn't going to be about what I'm wearing at the moment or about what I think you should wear, no, I'm not going to be a part of that. My whole idea about blogging, my vision I think, includes a bit of photography, but also the english language (yeah you heard right, I'm not going to write in swedish here because a part of my whole plan in making this particular blog is that my blog also is going to contribute with some sort of english training for me. And by english training I'm not saying that I will blog about my english homework, of course not).

...But lets not forget, it will also include other random, funny (hopefully) stuff that pops up in my daily life.
So if you care to share my "journey" just check in once in a while, cause that's what I'm going to do.

So, lets start walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment