Sunday 27 March 2011

ON HOLD

Here's the news:
Lately I've tried to come up with things to write about but I can't really figure anything out and I feel super-lazy because of that. I could write about what I ate for breakfast earlier today and what clothes I wear at the moment but that isn't my blog's purpose and there's already 99999 blogs out there that currently are writing about that.
Soooo here's the thing: I've decided to put my blog "on hold" for awhile until I come up with better things to write about! Also I'm waiting for summer! When summer comes a lot more things will happen, I won't be that busy and there'll be a lot more to write about! I've also told myself to put some more effort into blogging when the right time comes, so just hang in there!

See ya in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment