Thursday 4 August 2011

NYC, my second day at Childhood!

Today when I arrived at Childhood I met the CEO of Childhood New York. We had an interesting chat and afterwards I interviewed her, asking some more basic questions such as "Do you enjoy working here in New York at Childhood?". It was surely a pleasant encounter.

So far I really like it here in New York! I'm starting to feel that I'm recieving what I came here for, experience. The enviroment is of course A LOT different from Sweden, it's stressful, hard and you always need to be "ON" if you want to survive. After all it's the city that never sleeps. But eventhough the cons there are pros, it's still enjoyable and personally I really like this kind of enviroment.

Here's a picture from today's encounter with the CEO!


No comments:

Post a Comment