Wednesday 3 August 2011

NYC, my first day at Childhood!

Hey-o

Just gone through my first day at Childhood here in New York City! I've been working on various stuff such as my photo & picture committe, interviewquestions for tomorrow and also I've discussed the design for Childhoods new homepage with my colleagues! The office where I work at isn't that big but I think that's positive, it makes you feel more "welcomey" in a way and it's more private. Also with not so many working there you get to know them better.
The people I work with are very nice! Some Swedish, some German and some Americans, the main language is of course English cause I'm not that into German and not everyone understands Swedish, but  thanks to English we all get along and we can communicate without problems.
I think that's it for now, check back soon for more updates regarding my time here in New York as an intern!

No comments:

Post a Comment