Wednesday 22 June 2011

Metaltown 2011

Hello! Anyone there...? Heeello? Oh right! I haven't written anything here in centuries. Sorry 4 dat.

Well I just came home from Metaltown! A swedish metal concert located in Gothenburg and there's pretty much only one word that can describe the whole trip, REALLYMEGASUPERAWESOME :) And now after such an awesome trip I'm home again as I just said, chillin' and enjoying the summer and soon I will be leaving for BĂ„stad where I will spend the most part of my summer relaxing.
But one step at a time, so now it's off to bed, I hope you all are having a great summer. Oh, almost forgot, I'll leave you with some photos from the concert, some of them are taken by the awesome photographer (he's not a photographer, really, he's just awesome) Matt Turner!
G-NIGHT!







No comments:

Post a Comment